This is something I have thought about frequently in the past few months. Our house is a mess in at least one spot all the time, and I don't seem to have the time to get everything done. HOW do homeschool moms do it? They seem to have time to teach, grocery shop, make meals, do house projects (other than dishes and laundry), sew, and still have time to spare.
As I think about it, it occurs to me that most homeschool moms have the following:
1. Children old enough to be homeschooled
2. Children that can communicate in their parents' native language (i.e., not limited to 'buh,' 'mama,' 'nana,' 'dada' and 'waaah!')
3. Children that are old enough to get themselves dressed
4. The children are potty trained
5. The experience of going through this stage of life already (the stage I'm in) and getting to homeschool mom status
I would like to commend all you homeschool moms out there!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Homeschool Moms
Labels:
cleaning,
clutter,
cooking,
count your blessings,
kids,
thoughts,
what's going on in my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They're special aren't they?
I tagged you!!! See my blog for details.
Post a Comment