Hello to all! I would have been sooner in blogging, but my computer is sans monitor right now. It's kind of hard to do much on a computer if you can't see it... So here I am on our laptop. We will see how this goes.
As many of you know, Abigail Kristina was born on June 17th at 7:56am. She was 20" long and 9lbs. 12oz. Labor went well - no complications or problems - praise the Lord! I'd spent most of the night in labor, so I didn't feel like getting up for most of the day until about 5. Hmmm. I am trying to think of any other general info that anyone might want to know. I guess you can ask me if you have any questions...
Abigail is a very content baby. She's sleeping about average for a newborn: up every couple of hours, with a few longer stretches thrown in occasionally. I'm thankful when those times occur at night! She has a funny tendency to grunt really loudly when she's uncomfortable, instead of immediately bursting out crying. It's an adventure to learn these things about our newest member of the family. It's funny to wake up to a grunting baby in the middle of the night!
Joshua and Elisa love holding the new baby. They call her "Dail" and "Baby" and I think they are most intrigued by the fact that this baby moves and makes noises all by herself. I don't think they will even really remember much about life before there were 3.
Here are a few photos I've taken in the past several days. Enjoy!

7 comments:
I can't wait to see her in person! Only a few more days! I think she looks like Dave and Josh in that first picture. But I definitely see you in her too :) *hugs*
she's beautiful!
Awww... she's adorable Kristi!
Will we see Abigail this weekend?
We are planning to be there! I am looking forward to seeing all of you.
Katie,
I think she looks a lot like Joshua too.
Congrats Kristi!!! Praise the Lord all are well! Love ya!
When do we get to see an updated family photo?
I am late--
but she is beautiful, Kristi! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment