Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just because she makes me laugh...

This girl is a hoot.

Saturday she was waiting for breakfast and somewhere got ahold of the VCR remote. After a while I noticed what she was doing (my guess is she was imitating her musical daddy) and sneaked over to get my camera.
This video is actually the second one I took, after asking her what she was doing. The faces she makes are priceless! Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

She's got the head shake thing down!!! Luke used to do that when he was pretending to be David! That's great! I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Mac said...

Katie, I'm surprised you didn't suggest she was pretending to play the violin!!! What a cutie! She looks just like her daddy!

Miss Alice said...

Smiles!

Katie said...

Well, I actually thought for a minute she might be, but she's strumming...