David says I should have a running series of things our children like to eat. So I present you with Installment No. 2: Lime. Very sour lime, shudders and giggles - all in one video. Enjoy!
P.S. Elisa seems to like it too; we didn't get any video of that experience though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love it how Elisa start laughing when you squeeze the juice into his mouth.
The picture of David holding Joshua by the overhauls is hilarious!
Hi Kristi - Just thought I'd leave you a note about where I get tights for my girls! When Chloe was a baby, I'd get them at Wal-Mart - and I still do. You can also find cute ones at Target, and if you're feeling really rich, GAP Kids. I'm sure any department store will have them, but since we are of a less-than-huge budget, we stick to WalMart and occaisionaly Target. And then there are always the treats Mrs. Shaffer gives me... but I think you have to live here to receive her bags! So, there you have it, in a nutshell. Happy tights hunting!
I love this video! Keep feeding them lime. :)
Post a Comment