You were probably starting to wonder, huh? Well, aside from being out of town for almost a week over Thanksgiving, my afternoons have been occupied in sleeping when the kids sleep, or doing a few little cleaning/laundry projects. I haven't completely lost interest in blogging, but it seems that other things have definitely received priority over it in the past few weeks.
Am I being a bit vague? Hmm. Well, does 'morning sickness' provide a better clue?
I found out in mid-October that we are expecting baby #3! I am due at the end of June and we are very excited! Aside from a bit of an unsettled feeling in the stomach, I am feeling well. Just not like blogging in the afternoons anymore. If I can rest while the kids are napping, that is more important right now.
Speaking of sleep, it's my bedtime so I will go for now. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats Kristi! I'm so happy for you, don't feel bad about not blogging, you have a very good reason not to.
Congrats! How exciting!
That is totally acceptable!!! I'm so happy for you! I love getting new nieces or nephews! This little one will bring the total to... 6 :)
Kristi! Oh my WORD! Congratulations. Right now I cannot even imagine having 3 kids! I am just barely keeping my head above water with 2!! You're my hero!
Jo
Post a Comment