Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thanks to a gentle reminder from Shannon...

I did finally get around to having David take these pictures for me. I can't say they are all that great but they'll do the trick! I'm what, somewhere around 30 weeks here? Roughly translated, I'm about 7 months along, and baby W. is active and well!



Oh, and on a totally unrelated subject, thank you to all of you who dropped me a birthday note. It's a blessing to know you thought of me!

5 comments:

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

You look so cute Kristi!!! I think pregnant women are the cutest there are!!

The VanderPloeg's said...

Hey Kristi! Happy belated Birthday wishes! Love the pictures. glad you are feeling well - enjoy the last few months until baby arrives.

Katie said...

The baby has grow so much since the last time I saw you!!!

You're so cute!!

Anonymous said...

You're very, very cute :)

Anonymous said...

Has it really been 2 1/2 months since I saw you last? That baby's sure grown alot!!!