At camp this year, you could feel the presence of the Lord come down as we were singing this song. It was amazing. Awesome. Powerful.
Then this last weekend, we were visiting our Wisconsin friends and we once again marched with Joshua, Elisa, Lukie and Sarah B, singing this song. Joshua and Elisa went along with it then, but weren't quite sure if they wanted to sing.
A couple of days after we came home, the kids began marching around our kitchen table, and I realized they were singing. I realized what they were singing. It was clear and it was almost in tune! I had to get this on video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is GREAT!!!
How sweet! They are definitely singing it!
Elisa wearing that adorable outfit that didn't fit Sarah. Yay! I always wanted to see that on a little girl :)
Post a Comment