Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh happy happy hairdresser joy joy

As many of you know, I used to work as a barber and I really enjoy cutting and styling hair. These days, my hairdressing reportoire has been whittled down to basically cutting my husband and son's hair, and cutting and styling my own. Now, it's fun to fix my hair, but oh! the joy! when I discovered Elisa's hair is long enough to:


(take a curling iron to it, that is)

and:

and even: !

I jumpeth for joy!
(Ok, well, not really, but I feel like it :-)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

cute! i love the piggy tails!

Katie said...

She looks so grown up in braids!!

Mac said...

wow! You really curled her hair!!!! Did she sit still?
She looks lovely! Such fun!!!

Kristi said...

Mac,
She did sit still, though she got a little antsy when I was trying to curl her "bangs". It only took 5 passes with the curling iron to get the rest of her hair (I only curled the ends under in the back). But I didn't want to risk burning her so I used a wide comb between her head and the curling iron. As long as she didn't make any Sudden Large Movements, there was no problem.