Well, that is mostly what I did. I took a little length off the sides, as well, and trimmed the layers just so they were even. They are still just growing out for the first time. I think I am going to try growing her hair out to one length, but until the layers catch up, I'll probably whittle away at the overall length every few months.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
All things hair design
I have left Elisa's hair alone since last August or so, when I gave her her first haircut. Even then, it was a case of just trimming the edges just to get them even. This past week, I tried putting in pigtails. It wasn't long enough for a single ponytail to pull everything back, but the pigtails worked and were super-cute!
Then yesterday, I got the notion in my head that I should trim her hair again. It was starting to get a little scraggly-looking when she wore it down (which is most of the time):
...and I thought I'd just trim up the length in the back.
Well, that is mostly what I did. I took a little length off the sides, as well, and trimmed the layers just so they were even. They are still just growing out for the first time. I think I am going to try growing her hair out to one length, but until the layers catch up, I'll probably whittle away at the overall length every few months.


Anyhow, the cut turned out really well on her, and I am so glad she sat still for me long enough to finish! Of course, a Veggie Tales video helped.
Well, that is mostly what I did. I took a little length off the sides, as well, and trimmed the layers just so they were even. They are still just growing out for the first time. I think I am going to try growing her hair out to one length, but until the layers catch up, I'll probably whittle away at the overall length every few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Did Dave take down his website?? Cause it keeps redirecting to a WordPress error page...
That is pretty cute looking :) It does look nice on her!
Such a cute haircut! She's adorable! =)
Post a Comment