The other day, the kids were running around outside. I called Joshua to come inside (through the garage door) and he ran away from me towards the front door, which was locked. I was going to deposit the girls indoors and come back for him when I heard a loud cry coming from around the corner of the garage. Toting Abigail over one arm, I turned the corner to see Joshua with a cut at the corner of his left eyebrow. He apparently had tripped and caught the edge of the cement front step. This was a good opportunity - once things got cleaned up and bandaged - to remind him that obedience is the safe place.
Meanwhile, he looks like a prize fighter:

The corner of his mouth, by the way, was just from his skin being chapped.
4 comments:
Wow!! Boys definitely get their fair share of those!
Did you turn your blog feed off?? Cause none of these posts showed up in my blog reader. And I think it checks every hour...
OUCH!!! Ow,ow,ow...
All 3 new posts showed up in my google reader today... odd.....
LOL!!
Post a Comment