Or, I suppose, you could insert your own favorite song of joy and triumph here, if there is something you think would sum up this momentous occasion better. Are you ready for it?
I MADE WHIPPED CREAM IN THREE MINUTES WITH MY NEW HAND MIXER!!!
If you knew how long I stood with my old hand mixer trying to get cream to do something other than just sit there, you would know that this is indeed worth celebrating. Ok, believe it or not, it was 40 minutes, and even then, it only whipped about half of it and we just needed to quit and get dinner eaten. It was ridiculous.
Oh, the joy of seeing whipped cream forming before my very eyes!
...I did want to say that the mystery is solved, too. Mom W, Karen and Melissa pitched in and bought the mixer for me. So here is a great big THANK YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment