1. Kitchen
2. View from the sink! (I have a view!!!)
3. Fireplace
note: the red color above the fireplace is the same as in the kitchen; it's hard to tell from the above photos.
4. Screened porch
5. Upstairs bathroom
6. Downstairs bedroom (I plan to paint eventually)
7. Breezeway
8. Our backyard
9. Fire pit
11. Girls' bedroom
12. Master bedroom

5 comments:
nice!
It's lovely Kristi!
It looks perfect for you guys!
I do agree with you about the basement room :D
It's very nice Kristi! =)
Sweet!
The downstairs bedroom is...daringly bold :)
I've been pretty good. Getting into the swing of school is always a little bit tough. I've recently been looking for a job this fall...which is rather a tough search, as being 15 doesn't look that great on an application. I think the Lord may have opened up a spot in a coffee shop in David City. Will you pray for me this week? I am, hopefully, going to be setting up a time for an interview.
How have you been?
P.S. I LOVE the girl's bedroom! It's beautiful :)
Post a Comment