
I haven't updated you on the kids in a long time!
Joshua is walking, running, exploring, testing me ("Did Mommy really mean 'no'? I think I'll go ahead and push this button/open this drawer/climb on the table/sit on my sister anyway.") and he's starting to jabber a little bit, which is a lot of fun. There's not a whole lot of new words yet, but he's starting to try to repeat what we say: Mumah for Grandma, Mapa for Grandpa, Bapa for apple, and one of my favorites: Num-num. It's a hoot to watch him say that! On top of all of this, he - actually, both of them love to get their picture taken! This is the look he gives me every time he sees the camera in my hand. Not only does he become a radiant sunbeam; he runs up to me and gets his face right in the camera. I'm not sure he knows what the camera does, but he gets awfully excited about it anyway!


5 comments:
about the profile picture... I use photobucket. Upload your picture to photobucket and then go to your profile. Click on "edit my profile" and copy and paste the url code of the image from photobucket into the spot where it says "profile picture". There should be instructions for this also in the help section of your dashboard. I'm not good at explaining this stuff... :-) If you get stuck, i know a GREAT computer tech guy! I think he lives in you area... :-)
Josh is talking! That's wonderful!
They're getting so big. I miss them! Next time I see them I will pick them up and kiss their whole faces. Even if Josh does think I'm weird. ;)
Ohhh... they are just so precious! Those little faces! Too cute. :)
"Did Mommy really mean I couldn't sit on Elisa??" He-he!
All the pictures of the kids are so precious!! I love your blog!
Elisa looks so much like Josh in that last pic. with Grandma!!!!!! They're both so cute and getting so big!!!
Post a Comment