In other baby news, she is rolling also. Her first roll was at camp, actually - July 24th.
I'm not sure how much she weighs now, but she's a solid little girl. Both David and I are marveling at how big she is! Of course, she started out fairly big, too. I'm guessing she's around 14 pounds.
And last but not least, I got an Ergo baby carrier! Mom & Dad, Brian & Karen, Charles & Melissa, and our friends Mike & Holly all pitched in and bought one for me! I am so blessed! It came in the mail 2 days ago, and I've gotten a good bit of use out of it already. I've carried all three kids in it (at different times, of course) and it does work very well. I've decided Joshua is a bit heavy, even though I didn't particularly have any trouble carrying him. Elisa is a good size for it and seems to really like it. She likes being near her mommy! I am very blessed (and let me tell you, I was equally surprised to find out about it, too!) Thank you!
I know I said this post was all Abigail, but I guess it's just as far as pictures go. I'll try to get a picture of the Ergo one of these days.

4 comments:
Beautiful girl, beautiful pix. Thanks for sharing!
sweet!
Aww...she is so cute, and she is getting so big!!! :)
She is so adorable, Kristi. :)
Post a Comment