Monday, August 4, 2008

This little girl...


cracks me up! *wipes tears of mirth from eyes*

She went into her room last night and came out with a pair of tights, which she proceeded to pull over her head and face. Then today she wanted to do it again. I will let the pictures tell the rest of the story...






By the way, this last picture was taken moments after she pulled the tights off her head.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love the new template!!!

Oh, and since David seems to think that I teach Elisa all this goofy stuff you can ASSURE him that I have NOTHING to do with this one!!!

That is hilarious, where on earth did she ceom up with it!!

Rebecca said...

lol!!! she looks like a cat burglar but much cuter!

i really like your new tempalate!

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Yor children are the cutest Kristi! Elissa has a great sense of humor I think!

Lady Dvora said...

Love the hair!!

and I'll just ditto everyone else :)