Kristi...I need your email addresses...probably a lot of them. Grandma, mom, dad, Jenny, etc. I've realized my sudden Facebook termination has left me communicably tied. My email is bushman.unger494@gmail.com. I know, could be a little better, biblical, but yet is better than mypigs19@hotmail.com. Danka.
I am a born-again Christian, wife to a wonderful computer tech and mother to three precious children. I am a stay-at-home mom who loves taking care of everything from housecleaning to haircuts, and I am striving to be like the virtuous woman in Proverbs 31 whose value in God's eyes is far above rubies.
7 comments:
Kristi, I love it! Very creative!!! I could almost be convinced to vote for him myself... except my candidate is even better! :)
well, he's certainly a MUCH better choice than the other two we've got. :) I might actually feel good about voting this year if Dave were running.
I'll vote for Dave!!! Where's the picture of him sleeping? I suppose that doesn't really fit with the slogan ;)
I'm David Wickboldt, and I approved this message.
Kristi...I need your email addresses...probably a lot of them. Grandma, mom, dad, Jenny, etc. I've realized my sudden Facebook termination has left me communicably tied. My email is bushman.unger494@gmail.com. I know, could be a little better, biblical, but yet is better than mypigs19@hotmail.com. Danka.
ahh - so fun! that was so clever - what great pictures of David!
jo
I got a wonderful chuckle out of this. I will definately vote for David. Totally creative. I love it!
Hannah
Post a Comment