I am looking forward to seeing this movie! More than ever, too, after seeing some of these trailers... Love truly is "something worth fighting for."
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am also really wanting to see Fireproof. I would love to take John's sister to see it. I heard a little scene from it on the radio and I started crying. It promises to be really good. Marriage needs to be valued in this day and age. Can't wait to see the movie. Hannah
I am a born-again Christian, wife to a wonderful computer tech and mother to three precious children. I am a stay-at-home mom who loves taking care of everything from housecleaning to haircuts, and I am striving to be like the virtuous woman in Proverbs 31 whose value in God's eyes is far above rubies.
1 comment:
I am also really wanting to see Fireproof. I would love to take John's sister to see it. I heard a little scene from it on the radio and I started crying. It promises to be really good. Marriage needs to be valued in this day and age. Can't wait to see the movie.
Hannah
Post a Comment