Hey Kristi, Beautiful little girl you have! Enjoyed your blog! [loved the wedding dress also] =) I dont do this very often, I e-mail mostly,and check out Abigails blog when she posts new items =) Did you see the pictures of the mom and dads house? It sold in less than 2 wks!!!! Amazing...but sad to! Alot of great times with friends and family there! Alesia
I am a born-again Christian, wife to a wonderful computer tech and mother to three precious children. I am a stay-at-home mom who loves taking care of everything from housecleaning to haircuts, and I am striving to be like the virtuous woman in Proverbs 31 whose value in God's eyes is far above rubies.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Abigail!!!
Happy Birthday!! You have impressive motor skills, and a great smile :)
Happy Belated Birthday Abigail!!!
Hey Kristi,
Beautiful little girl you have! Enjoyed your blog! [loved the wedding dress also] =)
I dont do this very often, I e-mail mostly,and check out Abigails blog when she posts new items =)
Did you see the pictures of the mom and dads house? It sold in less than 2 wks!!!! Amazing...but sad to! Alot of great times with friends and family there! Alesia
Post a Comment