Saturday, August 8, 2009

Is She There?

You all must think, "Where did she go?"

Well, I'm here. But only on occasion the last month or so.

First, we went to a church convention over July 4th weekend.

A week or two later, we went to camp (it was great!) for 5 days, then stayed an extra day in Wisconsin with our good friends there.

We arrived home, and one week later, we were on the road to Nebraska for 5 days. My sister who lives in Tennessee had a small window of vacation time, which started last Sunday. We got to see her and her husband for the first time in over 2 years. It was a special time, if not jam-packed with stuff to do, places to go, people to see, etc.

So I haven't checked my email or blogs or anything more than one or two times in the last month. It seems that with all our travels, along with my housecleaning spree of the last 5 days, spending time on the computer has all but been forgotten entirely. So yes, I'm here. Just not online that much anymore. Maybe once the house is clean...

:-)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I actually didn't even realize that you weren't around. But I suppose seeing you every other weekend might account for that. You were around :)