Saturday, October 6, 2007

A Conversation Piece

Most of you know that I'm a barber. My license expired a while back but I still have a few friends who like me to cut their hair (and I enjoy it too!)

On our latest trip to Wisconsin, our friends Tom and Renee presented us with two gift bags. David's was filled with different hot sauces, each with a glob of "wax" with a wick sticking up out of the lids. Basically they were supposed to look like dynamite, I think! Anyhow, for anyone who doesn't know, David likes his hot sauce. Not your 'watered-down hot ketchup', but genuine scotch bonnet/cayenne/jalapeno (take your pick) sauces. It's good if it makes him sweat and turns his ears red!

In my bag was... a barber!

It's amazing that someone thought of this in the first place... pretty creative! Oh, and the grape juice came with it too.

1 comment:

Lady Dvora said...

Snipe, Snipe, Hair cut any one?