it's so cute you can see him playing with his tough and thinking about trying to say "light" Very sweet! they're getting so big!!!! Next we have to work on "Auntie" and then "susie" ":)
*laughing* I knew you aunties would like these video clips. I guess I'll just have to present the two of them with a list of names beginning with "Auntie" and see who they say first! Will it be Auntie Katie? Auntie Susie? Aunt Jak? Auntie Emily? Or will they decide to say Uncle Tom first? The plot thickens...
I am a born-again Christian, wife to a wonderful computer tech and mother to three precious children. I am a stay-at-home mom who loves taking care of everything from housecleaning to haircuts, and I am striving to be like the virtuous woman in Proverbs 31 whose value in God's eyes is far above rubies.
5 comments:
oh! They're getting so big. Elisa talks very clearly. And Josh is definitely starting to venture out.
so sweet!
it's so cute you can see him playing with his tough and thinking about trying to say "light" Very sweet! they're getting so big!!!! Next we have to work on "Auntie" and then "susie" ":)
umm... they're going to say Aunt Katie first.... well, after Aunt Karen
*laughing*
I knew you aunties would like these video clips. I guess I'll just have to present the two of them with a list of names beginning with "Auntie" and see who they say first! Will it be Auntie Katie? Auntie Susie? Aunt Jak? Auntie Emily? Or will they decide to say Uncle Tom first? The plot thickens...
Post a Comment