Saturday, October 6, 2007

Our kids are characters!

I figured this was the way to share all these goofy pics of the kids. They make me laugh! Besides, they are just cute! :-)

It may look like Elisa is hitting Joshua in the nose and he's yelling about it. Nope. He's actually holding her hand to his nose and screaming. He does that to his bear and to Elisa's little doll, too! He buries his nose right in the bear's/doll's face and lets out this high-pitched squeal. It's a riot!

Hmmm. I think she was singing here.


3 comments:

Katie said...

hehehehe!!!!

Josh looks like he is jumping off the couch or a gymnast or something!! There are characters, wonderful characters!!

Mrs. Anna T said...

Precious little darlings :)) You probably don't have a dull moment :)

I especially loved the last picture!

Lady Dvora said...

The Last Picture is ADORABLE!